Art

So, what is Art? It's pretty general. Art comes in many forms. There is no exact definition of what art is. As for me, Art is an expression. Doesn't really matter what form it is; it could be visual, sound or anything. Expression that gives motivation, inspiration and emotion. Art in another word could be something that comes from your heart, be it original or not. It's just another way of expressing your emotions, which seems to be a way of brain to be able to form logical interconnections between information pieces. It's why we have dreams, because the brain tries to randomly organize all the data and trying out logical interconnections. I think the conscious effort to do something similar and expressing it in a tangible format would become art. Like how sometimes I do sketches of my precious dog because he constantly lingers on my mind and I love him :) This is a random thought I have in mind recently so I decided to post this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment